All the Services You Need for a Lifetime of Littleton Smiles
What does your smile do for you? It does more than make you look friendly and attractive—it helps you speak clearly, eat what you like, and even helps you live life to the fullest with confidence and joy.
That’s why we think it is so important to offer complete dental care to Littleton families. We take your smile seriously, and we want it to stay healthy and strong for the rest of your life!
We are well-aware that the thought of coming to the dentist might not be the most thrilling part of your day. That’s okay, and we understand. That’s why we’ve created a holistic, health-centered approach to dentistry that you can look forward to with each visit.
Dr. Burdick and his staff provide a calm and soothing approach to your greatest dental woes. Gone are the days of anxiety, dread, and uncertainty when you wonder about what to expect at the dentist.
The Care You Need
Our commitment and passion to improving your smile is found in the variety of services and cutting-edge technology that is available to our patients. Each procedure that we offer is part of a collaborative, health-centered approach that is designed around you.
We offer most dental services you and your family might need right here in our beautiful and comfortable Littleton office. We offer everything from general and preventive care, like cleanings and comprehensive exams to keep your teeth in tip-top shape, to advanced care like implant restoration and cosmetic services.
If you need oral surgery or serious periodontal care, we will refer you to one of our experienced dental partners. Of course, we will follow your care and check in on you to make sure you feel safe and at ease.
Families trust us for their general dental care and children can begin seeing us at age twelve. If you want help finding a pediatric dentist for your little ones, we would be more than happy to assist you in your search. We understand how important finding a trusted dentist is, and we are here to assist you in any way we can.
The Dental Treatments You Deserve
You can expect comfort, the latest technology, and patient education on each visit to our office. It’s critically important to us that your next dental appointment doesn’t feel like a hassle, and we want you to play an active role in the treatment that you receive.
We always keep you completely relaxed and feeling comfortable through any procedure—whether it is a deep cleaning or a crown—with our soothing decor, gentle touch, and naturally relaxing NuCalm® treatments. We think Littleton deserves the best and we go out of our way to make sure it shows!
Our dental treatments and care include:
- Implant Restorations to replace missing teeth for ideal comfort and function. Dental implants provide both a cosmetic and health benefit.
- Cosmetic Dentistry from bonding and KöR Deep Bleaching, to porcelain veneers and full-mouth restorations to bring back your sparkle.
- Restorative Dentistry such as tooth-colored fillings, porcelain inlays and onlays, dental crowns and bridges, and dentures to help you start smiling with confidence and health.
- NuCalm® is the only patented system for balancing and maintaining the health of your nervous system. It calms and focuses your mind while allowing your body to recover.
- General & Preventive Dentistry to keep you healthy and smiling for life with everything from cleanings, exams, and fluoride to protect your teeth—to periodontal (gum) care, sleep apnea treatments, and TMJ management.
- Porcelain Veneers to repair and cover damaged teeth or to give you a full smile makeover. These thin dental shells cover cracks, reshape teeth, or whiten a stubbornly stained tooth.
- Emergency Dentistry is an important part of our services. You may only plan to come into the dental office twice a year, but sometimes life gets in the way. Call us with any dental emergencies you experience and we can often see you for a same-day treatment!
- Teeth Whitening with KöR professional whitening can instantly boost your smile by several shades. This treatment is extra long-lasting for stunning results that last.
- Implant-Supported Dentures are the sturdiest way to restore your full smile in current dentistry. These dentures are supported by a set of strategically placed dental implants secure in your jawbone.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges can cover damaged teeth or replace individual missing teeth. Crowns work on their own to cover and protect broken or cracked teeth, or can be paired with bridges to replace a missing tooth.
- Gum Disease Treatment is vital to maintaining top notch oral and overall health. Come to our office and get it treated as soon as you notice signs. We’ll give you a deep cleaning and may use a topical antibiotic, Arestin.
- TMD/TMJ Treatment relieves pain in your face, head, neck, and shoulders that you may have gotten from a stressed or misaligned temporomandibular joint. We can offer headache relief with our bite guards or Botox treatment.
- Botox and Facial Esthetics isn’t just for the movie stars! You can improve the look and fullness of your skin and lips right here in our Littleton office. We offer Botox, Juvéderm, and other dermal fillers for a youthful glow.
- Full Mouth Restoration to address widespread dental damage, decay, or missing teeth. Using a combination of treatments, we can give you a full smile makeover to treat a number of ailments all at once.
We are always available in the case of a dental emergency, and will do all we can to get you feeling better and smiling again.
Call Us Today for the Treatment You Need From a Team You Trust!
These services, combined with our dedication to excellence and our commitment to our community, are why generations of families have trusted us with their oral health. We have a solution that is unique to you for whatever you are experiencing. Come be a part of our family today—a trustworthy dental community that understands you!