Voted Denver’sTop Dentist
New Patient Special
Initial Exam and X-Rays just $99
FREE Initial NuCalm Treatment
Call 303-794-4424 today to schedule.
As a health-conscious individual, we know that you’re looking for a dental practice that offers a collaborative and informed approach to your oral health in your community. If you’ve been looking for an exceptional dentist in Littleton, CO, you’ve found him!
At Dr. Burdick’s dental office in Littleton, CO, we offer a premier dentistry experience where you will feel at home and valued. Our customer service and commitment to using innovative technology and restorative techniques means that going to the dentist no longer has to be something that you dread.
Comprehensive Dental Treatment for Whatever You Are Experiencing
We want to be the Littleton dentist you turn to for any dental need. As such, we offer all types of dental services and are dedicated to transforming your life through transforming your smile. Our seasoned experts are prepared to help tackle whatever issue you are facing. These are just some of the services that our patients love:
Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
We focus on comprehensive cosmetic and restorative services with a particular emphasis on previous dental work that is failing. Dr. Burdick’s education makes it possible for him to fix any dental work that you have received in the past that has gone awry!
If you are missing teeth, dental implants provide a great way to restore the missing tooth and stimulate your jawbone. One of the greatest features of dental implants is that they are designed to look like your natural teeth.
Dental emergencies are much less frightening when you know what to do. In the heat of an emergency, we offer same-day appointments to take care of your most pressing dental needs and pain. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, call us right away!
Going to the dentist doesn’t have to be an anxiety-inducing experience, especially when you get to use cool cutting-edge technology. NuCalm is an all-natural, scientifically designed stress-intervention technology that we can use prior to any of your procedures.
X-rays, cleaning, fillings, gum disease screenings, and more make up our general dentistry options. We offer all types of general dentistry and focus on your unique dental needs in order to give you the beautiful smile you deserve!
Littleton, CO Office Info26 W Dry Creek Cir Ste 720 Littleton, CO 80120
Sunday: Closed Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm Wednesday: 9:00am - 1:00pm Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm Friday: Closed Saturday: Closed
Littleton, CO Patient Forms
Don’t wait to fill out your forms in our office (though guests do tell us they like our homey reception area). Instead, complete these online forms in the comfort of your own home. It’s where all your information is, after all. Now isn’t that convenient?
Why Our Patients Love Us
We know that you have many options for your dental needs, and we are committed to going the extra mile to provide you with an unforgettable experience. When asked why they chose Dr. Burdick to be their dentist in Littleton, CO, patients give us many reasons:
- We are a relationship-oriented practice that treats our patients like a valued family member.
- We carefully listen to our patients so that we understand the issues that they are experiencing, and then educate them on these issues.
- Our practice is centered around providing a comfortable patient experience that takes the stress out of dentistry. We offer several amenities for our patients, including neck pillows, NuCalm® technology, comfortable chairs, blankets, and noise-canceling headphones.
- We use cutting-edge technology such as digital x-rays, intraoral cameras, and electronic patient forms.
- Dr. Burdick has advanced training in restorative and cosmetic dentistry, restorative whole-mouth dentistry, and Botox treatment.
- Dr. Burdick donates his time and talents to helping underserved communities with dental work. He volunteers with Donated Dental Services, has provided dental services to poor communities internationally with Project C.U.R.E., and he volunteers with the Metro Denver Dental Society Smile Again Program.
Take the Next Step for Your Health
These are just some of the many things that we do. When you come into our office we can show you what procedures make the most sense in your situation. The beautiful smile that you have been waiting for is right around the corner! Call our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Burdick, your dentist in Littleton, CO, and see what we can do for you!