Are you tired of looking at unattractive teeth that stare back at you in the mirror? Perhaps you are nervous of the stares that you can get at the grocery store when people see your teeth at the checkout. Regardless of what state your teeth are currently in, we have the training to give you a smile makeover that you will be proud to show off!
Benefits of Full Mouth Restoration
Your teeth play a vital role in your everyday experiences. From smiling, to chewing, to speaking, there are few moments of the day where you aren’t using your mouth to perform an important function. This is great when your teeth are performing in the way that they should, but can be incredibly difficult if your teeth are damaged or in poor health.
Restoring your full mouth health helps you in the following ways:
- Restores your full eating and chewing capabilities.
- Stops the spread of oral infection or decay.
- Replaces missing and damaged teeth for a filled out smile.
- Allows you to get back to your regular life!
When you come to Dr. Burdick for your full mouth restoration, you can trust that you’ll be in good hands! Dr. Burdick, DDS, is extremely knowledgeable in restorative dentistry, and he is constantly continuing his education to keep up on the latest and greatest procedures to benefit your oral health.
What Procedures Could Be Used in Full Mouth Reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction often involves a combination of many treatments to ensure your best oral health while also helping you achieve the smile of your dreams. There are many types of procedures that are available for your smile makeover depending on what you are experiencing.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are uniquely created just for you, and are designed to replace your entire missing tooth or teeth—from root to crown. With a natural shape and a sturdy support directly in your jawbone, no one will even be able to tell the difference.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown is a cover for a broken, fractured, or chipped tooth. Just like our other procedures they are engineered to look and work like your original teeth. Dental crowns are also paired with implants or bridges to replace fully missing teeth.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are a quick tooth restoration method designed to replace the structure and appearance of 1–3 teeth in a single gap. Dental bridges use crowns on your natural teeth surrounding the missing tooth to hold the new crown in place.
- Teeth Whitening: We use KöR professional whitening—one of the most critically acclaimed whitening technologies on the market—to deliver a pain-free, long-lasting whitening experience with faster results than any home method.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin custom-crafted porcelain shells placed on the fronts of your teeth to restore appearance. They can fix gaps, cover cracks and chips, reshape small or crooked teeth, and even whiten the appearance of all your front teeth.
- Periodontal Therapy: If one of the reasons you have missing teeth is from having advanced periodontal disease, we’ll restore your oral health before we restore the teeth themselves. This will include a deep cleaning and using Arestin—a topical antibiotic to keep your gums healthy.
Am I a Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
Anyone can benefit from having their smile enhanced, though not everyone will need a full mouth restoration. Typically the people who need this procedure the most are those who have had recent dental trauma, or those with the following dental problems:
- One or more missing teeth.
- Widespread dental infection.
- Many damaged, diseased, or discolored teeth.
If you’re interested in or in need of a full mouth reconstruction, call Dr. Burdick for your consultation today! We’ll work together to see what you need, and help build your new smile.
Credibility that You Can Trust
When looking for a provider of dental services we know how important it is for you to be able to find a provider that has all of the education necessary to trust them with your mouth.
Dr. Burdick is a practitioner that delivers exceptional results and has the credentials to back them up. He has received advanced training and is a member of the following professional organizations:
Restore Your Smile, Restore Your Confidence With Dr. Burdick
Are you ready to fully smile and laugh with your friends and family again? Are you ready to eat all your favorite foods and restore your dental health as well? Call our office today to ask about a full mouth reconstruction or a smile makeover. We’ll do whatever it takes to make your dream smile a reality!