They’re called pearly whites for a reason! You can make your already great smile stand out even more with an illustrious red-carpet look through our professional teeth whitening.
Who Can Benefit from Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a great solution for patients who have obviously discolored teeth, but it can also have noticeable effects on a patient whose teeth have no obvious stains but have naturally lost some of their whiteness over time.
Whether you’re looking for a total color change or just a little more natural sparkle in your smile, teeth whitening can do the job. The few situations where teeth whitening might not be the best treatment include patients who:
- Are under age 18.
- Have many dental modifications, including veneers, implants, bridges, etc.
- Are interested in whitening only one or two specific teeth.
- Struggle with very sensitive teeth or gums.
- Currently have untreated cavities or other dental health issues.
- Are pregnant.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening is a cosmetic enhancement that is sure to wow your friends and loved ones!
Whiter teeth bring a greater sense of self-confidence and self-esteem along with them. Be prepared for compliments the next time that you are out on the town at your favorite restaurant or are attending a business meeting.
If you’re interested in a long-lasting teeth bleaching procedure, you will want to come to Dr. Burdick’s office. We perform our teeth whitening with KöR—one of the latest, most innovative whitening technologies in the industry. Treat yourself right by giving your smile a boosted look that will last!
Why Choose KöR to Whiten Your Teeth?
Most teeth bleaching gels use hydrogen peroxide to whiten your teeth, but the chemical process of the treatment is broken down through saliva contamination.
KöR professional teeth whitening is designed to mitigate this problem. KöR produces a large amount of bleaching factors, known as free radicals, that are diffused thoroughly into the microstructure of your teeth. This is accomplished through KöR-Seal™ trays that seal the saliva and other contaminating fluids out of the area that is being treated.
Without contamination of the other chemicals your teeth are exposed to, the whitening formula lasts for a much longer time. The result is a painless, consistent whitening that delivers results that you will love with next-to-little maintenance.
Visiting your dentist’s office to receive teeth whitening treatment has several advantages over picking up a whitening kit from your local pharmacy. With in-office KöR whitening, you’ll see all of the following benefits:
- Faster results. The majority of at-home whitening kits take several repetitions before you’ll see any results. When you whiten your teeth in our office, you’ll see obvious results and whiter teeth almost immediately.
- Whiten with confidence. While most adults are good candidates for teeth bleaching, when you work with a dentist you can be completely confident that your whitening will be effective for you and your teeth.
- Less stress. When you whiten at home, the process—including any mistakes!—is entirely on you. At our office, you can relax in the dentist’s chair and allow professionals to do the whitening for you.
Your Whiter Smile Is Waiting
Here at our office, our team wants to help you achieve your optimal smile. If you have been wanting to whiten your teeth but have put it off, now is the perfect opportunity! We will show you how KöR professional teeth whitening is the solution that you have been looking for.
Schedule an appointment with our office to learn more about the KöR whitening technology and upgrade to a whiter smile. You and your friends will be gushing about the results that you see!